1. Choose the size according to your foot length (Don't choose the size according to your country's usual size !!!)
2. Foot length & ne; Insole length & ne; Length of the outer sole.
For example: US 7 (25cm). This 25cm length only means the length of the insole.
3. Better to choose 1-2 size bigger if your foot is a little wide or the instep is a little thick.
4. Light and camera equipment and displays may cause color difference. If you have the mind, then please don't pay. Thank you.
5. Please allow 0-0.5cm error in size due to manual measurement.
6. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service first, we will help you solve it.
Delete confirmation message
Dont have an account?